Tuesday, March 13, 2018

TOUR - Tainted Rose (Starlight Gods, #2) by Yumoyori Wilson

Tainted Rose
Starlight Gods, #2
by Yumoyori Wilson
Publication date: November 10th 2017
Genres: Adult, Paranormal, Romance
 
The Book Junkie Reads . . . Review of . . . TAINTED ROSE (Starlight Gods, #2) . . . WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW. Those were my exact thoughts as I finished this one. I went on a journey with depth, passion, life, excitement, new stars, new hearts, new dreams. I have not had the pleasure of book one, but I will fix that. I did enjoy this read. I feel the need to go back and pick up on it all from the beginning.

Starlight Gods series:
Dark Wish – Starlight Gods, #1
Tainted Rose – Starlight Gods, #2
Starlight Christmas: Holiday Edition – Starlight Gods, #3
Ryder – Starlight Gods, #4
Poisonous Dreams – Starlight Gods, #5


BLURB
I failed…

My name is Ryder Carter, future heir of Realm Five, Minato.
I was destined to do great things, to walk alongside my fellow star knights, as we desperately searched for the woman who would lead our galaxy to salvation.

My spirit and I had failed her once, unable to prevent the chain of events and challenges she’d faced for sixteen cycles. Then, we finally found her – alive.

Within two rotations, she’d blossomed into a beautiful rose – such delicate petals, filled with purity and life. My mission was to guide her home, to where she truly belonged, as our Princess and saviour from the approaching darkness. She was more than just our Princess; I loved her with all my heart.

But…I failed. My once perfect rose, damaged by my failures. Would she ever forgive me, her star knight who’d sworn to protect her? Will I ever get the chance to tell her how much she means to me…to us?

Only the Starlight gods can tell. Please…bring my Firefly home.

~In Stars We Trust~

Tainted Rose is Book Two in the new, paranormal reverse harem series. 
Recommended for 18+ audience, containing mature sexual content and strong language.
Buy Link: Amazon




Author Info
Yumoyori Wilson is from Toronto, Ontario. She loves to sleep and write her days away. She works at night as a registered nurse. She has a little addiction to bubble tea and coffee but loves to workout. She has big plans for the writing world and can't wait to share them with everyone.
Author Links:
 

Hosted by
Presented by

No comments:

Post a Comment